Thursday, December 1, 2016

New journeys, new beginnings


Test me out if you don't believe me. OnUniverseteachings@gmail.com
Or the comment section below.
I am typing this down because I'm bored and I wanted to talk about tulpas and others being from different realms.
I would to hear stories from others about your own experiences with tulpas, along with beings from other realms.
I talked to them all the time, and I would love to journey with you.
Im a sorceress who seeks people with experiences with different realms and I would love to hear your stories along with some advice and lessons from many beings.
Im also a psychic, spiritual teacher who can give you so much advice especially on how to see them, along with how to see your past life, how to take care of your tulpas, psychic ability development and so on. My religious beliefs a budhist and using the ying yang symbol.
I hope you can help me out by having an amazing journey out there.
Whether your path is the darkness, light, or both it doesn't matter.
I don't care about your religious beliefs nor do I care about your current situation with demons,angels, etc.
I want to help for many reasons, I hope I can aid you as well.
Contact me at my email using hangouts. Its at my profile.
I live in a world full of soulmates, ascended masters, dragons,snakes, ravens, darkness and light, angels whether dark ligt or fallen,wolves, fairies, grim reapers, demons, egyptians, greeks, underground or underrealm, mermaids and mans, djinns, tulpas, and so much more.
In case you are wondering who I am, i'm simply the universe within. You may ask your guides about me. Or Budha, Merlin, Yogananda, Ghandi about me. Just tell them I'm helping others out for many reasons. You could tell them that I'm Alice, or rose taker, or simply the universe within.
Best wishes to your journey.
Universeteachings. If you don't believe this is true test me out whos your guide or ascended master

No comments:

Post a Comment