Saturday, December 3, 2016

Grim reapers - how we first met.

I met a grim reaper all thanks to my mothers spells she always cast on someone. Although quite possessive, but I didn't care.
I wanted to meet a grim reaper since I was a child.
I was in a good mood due to something happened to me that made me feel warm and safe (a different story) might be explained later on.
The red robe grim reaper who always stand in the corner of my mothers room who saw the attack of between me and Sapphire.
 (Sapphire is the white nightgown girl with black long hair who no longer exist.) (a different story by the way)
Anyways, I saw the red grim reaper with a smile on my face saying, "your such a beautiful creature!"
She look at me wide eyed as if no one has ever say that before.
Looking back without a doubt, I told her how much I love death and their scythes etc.
To be honest I didn't care what they do, I love them for throwing their scythes at me! Especially in my past life...
My ascended masters were there, Ghandi, Merlin, and budha.
They grew shocked from that, and then well... She had a small tiny little crush on me... For a while.
We talked for a while, it was quite fun until she frowned saying that she can't be with me due to the fact I am human being.
I told her that's there's nothing to worry, and well... She show me and took a risk of talking to the leader of the grim reapers,
I enter the dream realm in theyre world in case your wondering. They were three grim reapers sitting on a throne, all in black robe, she was in my memory I'm pretty sure she is red and black at the same time.
The leader screamed at her that's its against the rules to be with a human especially to fall in love with them. He say that humans are foolish creatures who called them monsters. I grew frustrated when he say that until
The two guards grab her, and he attempted to turn him to dust but... I show mercy towards him.
I screamed saying that, "A human being who fell in love with the world of death will never called a reaper a monster! Your a beautiful creature! I never ever hated death."
I saw a vision later on of his heart, trapped on his ribcage all black.
I may not remember what I say, but that's its because I have forgotten to mention my higher self took over me.
My ascended masters were in my living room all shocked after hearing me scream.
I black out when she say that.
Anyways I heard his thoughts somehow, he was saying... "What is this warm feeling"
And for the first in ages... His heart start to beat.
No longer black either...
The n he fell in love with me (the main leader)
When I screamed, his scythe was raise up ready to turn her to dust but I stopped and beg for mercy.
I may not remember much. But this what I know- end of story,
Stay determined,
UniverseTeachings

No comments:

Post a Comment