Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Down the rabbit hole

My name is Alice Lindell.
In my past, I have went through many tragedies,
my family never talk about charles (A.K.A Lewis caroll),
Because they made a huge mistake.
My past as Alice Lindell was a tragedy.
I remember a friend of mine told me this, " Hey are you Alice? To me I feel you are the real alice."
I told her that I dont know.
She told that her soulmate is also my soulmate in the past.

Anyways, when charles came, I received flashbacks of a distant memory.

I was playing with him all the time in my childhood.

Until...
The rumors came.
My past as alice all the way to the present brings me traumas to this day. Nothing can change that.
I was raped, push, punished, beaten up by my family and lover ( husband).
No one ever believe in me,
He is a pedophile, the say.
Thats not it. I told myself, its friendship that tore me apart.
I was forced to marry a man.
Being bullied by my own sister.
And tore apart by my mother.
Dad believe in me, since he had died a long time ago, watching me.
I dont know where he is. I believe he is dust.


No comments:

Post a Comment